open

Ember Official

1,275 members
This group is to discuss the development of the Ember platform, feel free to provide feedback or suggest ideas you would like to see on Ember!
Sheffield GB S3 8LS
WolvesEthereal

Welcome

I'm new here and I was recommended to join this site. I don't know how to use it or what to do with it, would love some advice and guidance, please.  

4 hours ago, xxmedusaoxx said:

I'm new here and I was recommended to join this site. I don't know how to use it or what to do with it, would love some advice and guidance, please.  

HI there,

Welcome to Ember, we are currently in Alpha Development however we welcome people to join as it helps test our features 🙂

For editing your profile, you can find an instructional here 
Managing your integrations here

If you enjoy blogging and would like to set up a Writers Block, you can do so here

and to find out about what is upcoming in the near future, take a look here

Hope this helps 🙂

Welcome to this awesome community build by community members. Also check out the Forge discord for those who are new here 🙂

9 minutes ago, xxmedusaoxx said:

Thank you, everyone!!! I hope this site keeps growing ❤️. Thank you for all the welcomes!!!!

If you check your inbox you will have received a welcome message with a link in to our discord 🙂

1 minute ago, SevenSixTwo said:

What's the plans for mobile expansion?

I'm new to the app, but I'm in love with it so far.

we are in the process of finding developers! hopefully

I'd love to help but I currently am not in the position to do so. Any idea what languages you'd use? I might be available soon.

Edited by SevenSixTwo
Clarification

16 minutes ago, SevenSixTwo said:

I'd love to help but I currently am not in the position to do so. Any idea what languages you'd use? I might be available soon.

When we start the mobile app project, we will definitely contact you then (we are still reviewing everything and have not compiled the necessary requirements for this project yet).  As with all startups, it is a process and we need all of the help we can get, so your offered help is much appreciated.

1 minute ago, dionalli said:

Quality shit posting as per

If you like it so much then give me a shard 😎